Both arguments apply equally well to why Ricoh should be bringing out a
full-frame Pentax DSLR. Do you see that on the horizon as well?

On 1/21/2014 10:46 AM, Dario Bonazza wrote:
Nothing for granted, of course. I wrote that just because:

1 - A new CMOS sensor means a new generation of MF cameras. If Ricoh
 want to stay in that business (and I understand they want), they
have to keep on pace. 2 - If Hasselblad now has a CMOS sensor
suitable for them, Pentax can have it too.

Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: John Sent: Tuesday, January 21,
2014 4:42 PM To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List Subject: Re: CMOS sensor
for MF