On Feb 1, 2014, at 8:50 AM, Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:

> Anyone using Adobe’s Creative Cloud?  Any thoughts, recommendations, or
> criticisms?  Lastly, why kind of specs does your computer need to have for an
> enjoyable user experience?  Ram, storage, et al.

I haven't the need - Lightroom does 99% of everything I need, no real bonus to
the CC for what I'm doing. But I know several people who bought the CC package
of Photoshop and Lightroom on the special of, what was it, $10/month or
something like that around Christmas time. They seem to be pleased with it.

How much computer you need depends upon both what you are trying to accomplish
and on what your expectations are. The simple answer is "as much CPU, as much
RAM, as much storage space as you can throw at it." But in practical terms, any
recent Apple system with the faster variants of i5 and i7 processors, 4G RAM
(8-16G preferable), and a big disk with 20-30% free space will do nicely. (I
say Apple systems only because I don't keep track of non-Apple hardware or
software.) I'd have no reservations using the package on my Mac mini, for
instance (2.6Ghz i7-quad core, 16G RAM, 1T internal drive with 50% free space,
connected to a Thunderbolt Display 27".)