Thanks, Godfrey!  Sounds good.  I’m not really interested in the photog stuff.
I’m completely committed to Lightroom on my hard drive (iMac & Laptop)etc.  I’m
not budging from that.  I use my PSElements when I need to.  Very happy with
this setup for now.

What I am interested in learning and using are the InDesign and other apps.  If
I consider it, I’ll add some ram to my desktop, which I should do anyway. I am,
however, at the low end of the processors: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 on my iMac and
a little better on the laptop 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, but 8 gigs of ram. I’d
actually like to use the CC on the laptop.  Lots of space on my hard drive  for
both—no worries there.

Cheers, Christine