On 2/1/2014 11:50 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Hi Everyone:

Anyone using Adobe’s Creative Cloud?  Any thoughts, recommendations,
or criticisms?  Lastly, why kind of specs does your computer need to
have for an enjoyable user experience?  Ram, storage, et al.

Cheers, Christine

The only part I can really answer is that last ... AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
The more you have the better it's going to work.

As far as I can tell, the difference between the perpetual license
version & the creative clout is:

1. The perpetual license version does not check to see if you've paid
the rent this month.
2. There will never be another perpetual license version.