On 15/03/2014 6:24 PM, ma...@redwoodhorses.com wrote:
Am I to understand the Pentax A* lens fit the XT-1 Fujifilm X mount?

An adapter has to be used between the camera and lens. It is about an inch thick, making up for the difference in registration distance. Here is a picture of a cheap eBay one. For this price I wouldn't expect precise registration, and wouldn't be surprised if I lost infinity focus, or developed a bit of a lens tilt or some such, but you get the idea.

http://is.gd/hPVqPz

Also, you lose the A setting, and have to use the aperture ring. I don't see why one can't be made with an aperture ring and control lever to run lenses that don't have aperture rings.

bill