Bob, here is my take on the matter.

I am seeing the half headless person and the reflection of the man's face which together look somewhat intriguing. However most of the frame is filled with the whatever garb the half headless man is wearing. The reflection on it does not help - I almost don't see it.

So, I don't quite get it what you were trying to say and thus I don't really like this photograph. May be if more surrounding context was given on the bottom - the right heaviness of the frame wouldn't be that distracting...

Hope at least some of my mumbling makes sense to you.

Boris