on 2014-03-16 17:12 Bob W-PDML wrote
I'd be interested to hear your reaction this photo, please:

<http://www.web-options.com/Panorama.jpg>

Love it or hate it, I don't mind, but if you have an opinion I'd love to hear
why you think whatever it is you think about it.

my reactions at first sight: noir, uncomfortable, mundane; taking more time, it's a bit intriguing, mostly in concept, but i don't really enjoy it; i don't like how the face is cut off

perhaps the most resonance comes from the two expressions of the face(s?); there is a slight puzzle of what is the hand doing; looks like holding a comb, but the fingers aren't gripping