On Sun, 6 Apr 2014 09:10:48 -0400 Bruce Walker wrote:

>Thank you once again for your PUG efforts, Brian.

Indeed, a great job month after month!

>My own faves from this month are Rob's Needle and Dario's mannequin.
>And I was intrigued with Jan van Wijk's chip. I've never thought of a
>photomicrograph of a chip in still life terms before. Well done using
>those lenses on a Q.

Thanks Bruce, I did a whole series of several electronic parts and circuit
boards,
and some of (EPROM) memory chips like this one in testing out the macro
capabilities with the Q's tiny sensor

>Thank you all for the very kind comments on my Cotoneaster. Much appreciated!

And well deserved! A beautifull composition, and magnificint colors ...

Regards, JvW