steve - is castilleja the same as Indian Paintbrush? That's what
Ken's flowers looked like to me...

(and thanks again Steve for making view all of these much easier for me!)

ann

On 4/5/2014 16:29, steve harley wrote:
on 2014-04-05 3:46 Attila Boros wrote
+1 for Cotoneaster from Bruce Walker, you nailed the lighting again!
The blue vase was also a good choice for this shot.

yeah, that's a very cool shot - it's even got me thinking about some new
lighting ideas out of doors; and Ken's castilleja is a very nice
composition; these are very hard to grow in the garden