On May 8, 2014, at 3:04 PM, steve harley <p...@paper-ape.com> wrote:

> <http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/SSD/OWC/>
>
> depending on the particular MBA model, upgrading may speed it up
> significantly, or if your machine supports it, Thunderbolt-based SSD drives
> are starting to be less costly, and the performance can be very good; USB3 is
> also fairly fast and cheaper than Thunderbolt

Thanks again, Steve. I think I’m gonna stick with what I’ve got onboard and
figure out some external setup. WD has a wireless hard drive with dual disks
that can be swapped out. A little expensive.
<http://www.amazon.com/Cloud-EX2-Personal-Storage-WDBVKW0040JCH-NESN/dp/B00I2P82CS/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1399590108&sr=8-6&keywords=my+cloud+wd>

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"The most important thing is the tee-shirt."

- Samara Alnafdage