Alan C wrote:

>If a DNG image is edited then converted to a JPEG, the lens ID of an
>identifiable lens is saved in the JPEG EXIF & transferred to Flickr.
>
>However, if one shoots JPEG & then edits, this does not happen even although
>the lens ID code appears in the original JPEG EXIF.
>
>Any ideas?

Whatever software you're using to edit the JPEG must be removing that
part of the EXIF data. This can happen with some software because that
part of the EXIF is a proprietary Pentax thing, but usually you have
to specify that EXIF data get removed. I just tried it in Photoshop
and all the data, including lens, is retained.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com