Sorry guys, I should have said I use PSE10.
I'm talking about that graphic of the lens which appears to the right of the camera graphic.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Tim Bray
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 4:50 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: EXIF QUESTION

What did you use to edit?  In my experience the exif fields are
retained, so that’s surprising.

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 5:14 AM, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:
If a DNG image is edited then converted to a JPEG, the lens ID of an
identifiable lens is saved in the JPEG EXIF & transferred to Flickr.

However, if one shoots JPEG & then edits, this does not happen even
although
the lens ID code appears in the original JPEG EXIF.

Any ideas?

Alan C

---
protection is active.

follow the directions.

--
- Tim Bray (If you’d like to send me a private message, see
https://keybase.io/timbray)

follow the directions.

---
is active.