Dan,

I love the 21mm Limited ... it was my first fixed focal length AF lens for my ole K7, chosen to gain focus speed in family grab shots .. it's pouch hangs from my camera strap most of the time so I don't forget it. Wide enough that I don't have to be so careful
in my framing when the grandchildren are playing.

--
Richard Dell