Not all of it, a sampling, enough really. For every pithy comment, there's a ton of dross, and it's quite enjoyable to read the ODE at times, at least it can be educational, not that I expect that most students actually open to a random page and read a few citations for fun. There's one thing I can say about the OED that I can't say about twitter, no dross.