On 5/22/2014 4:58 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
On 22 May 2014, at 18:56, "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Mark Roberts
<postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
P.J. Alling wrote:

I've read twitter

My mother was an English professor. When she mentioned the Oxford
English Dictionary to one of her students he said "Oh yes, I've read
that".

The last page of my copy was removed so i have no idea how it ended.

Spoiler alert!

It was all a train of thoughts and images experienced during sleep, a vision
Something only imaginary
A distant hope or ideal, probably unattainable
A state of mental abstraction
An extremely pleasant person or thing (informal)

Speaking of trains, I'm reminded of a little poem:

They met on a bridge at midnight
They shall never meet again
For she was a northbound cow
And he was a southbound train