on 2014-05-23 12:45 Matthew Hunt wrote
On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 2:29 PM, John <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
I didn't sign up for Facebook. They're sending me unsolicited commercial
email. That's SPAM any way you slice it!

Facebook is not in the habit of sending out fake "notification"
emails. If you're positive that you never created a Facebook account,
I think you're talking about scammers sending out phishing emails, not
actual emails from Facebook.

i've had five fake "Facebook notifications" since 11 May (last time i dumped my spam folder) … John, i would check the details of these messages to determine whether they are really from Facebook