Thanks, Stan! Much appreciated!

Mark

On 5/27/2014 11:20 PM, Stanley Halpin wrote:
On May 25, 2014, at 4:07 PM, Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net> wrote:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/may-dragonflies

A few spring dragonflies have finally appeared in this very late spring...

K-3, A*200 macro, AF360FGZ flash. I realized later that these are the first
insect macros I've taken with the K-3 - it seems to be up for the challenge!

Mark

I am an old fuddy duddy. I like language to be used somewhat precisely, to
convey thoughtful meaning. And so I object to the modern over-usage of
exclamative adjectives. I mean, after all, how many things in this world can
truly be described as Amazing! Awesome! Unbelievable! In protest, I decided
some time ago that I would not use such words myself. Then I see your
dragonflies and my resolve crumbles. These shots are truly Awesome! And
Amazing! Thank you for sharing and for showing what is possible. You set a high
standard!

stan