On 29/05/2014 2:23 PM, Attila Boros wrote:
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 2:01 AM, Brian Walters <apathy...@lyons-ryan.org> wrote:
Quoting "J.C. O'Connell" <hifis...@gate.net>:
isnt the term "wireless tethering" an oxymoron???
So, I'm with Bill.  It's not an oxymoron in a modern context.

Ouch, just had this discussion with an English teacher a few days ago.
It isn't an oxymoron in a modern context because we specifically made
it up. Tethering as in connecting one device (usually phone / tablet)
to another device (usually laptop / PC) can be done over Wi-Fi,
Bluetooth (wireless connection) or USB or special data cable (wired
connection).

As an IT professional I sincerely apologize for the confusion created,
but I can't promise it won't happen again;-)

Don't worry. At some point John might actually catch up to the twentieth century.

bill