Another fine portrait Bruce! I would bet that the model is pleased with it.

I’ll mostly echo others’ comments:
- square crop might be better, but oh well. Though I understand that
photoshoppery can be used to add e.g. blank space on the sides of this shot.
- shadow under the nose is a bit too dark, but oh well. I understand the
tradeoff with cheekbone shading.
- it is a slightly ambiguous pose and expression. I usually prefer photos
without captions - let the viewer see what he/she sees rather then tell them
what they are looking at. In this case, if captioned, I think “Reflection”
might be better - a label for what she is doing rather than a label creating a
story or sorts about why she is reflecting.

On the other hand, I like the pose. I think it looks natural, and I disagree
about her right hand - I often sit that way leaning into (the hidden) part of
my hand. I never would have thought twice about it in this case if I hadn’t
seen Bill’s comment.
However, I think a person's elbows are not particularly attractive, and your
model has two of them right there catching my eye. Not sure what could be done
in this case except maybe to dull the shine on her right elbow and, if image
manipulation is to be part of the equation, desaturating the red in her elbows
just a schoch to lower the color contrast with her arms. Just a minor nit…

stan