What I'm seeing here is her reaction to getting bad/sad news and trying to think of what to do about it...

Certainly think you captioned it "news" for that reason. YOur lighting
is almost always spot on, so no need to comment on that.

Your model/actress is using sense memory effectively.

(But before I opened the file, I thought it was going to be more playful stuff with the chicks dressed in clothes made of paper...)

ann