On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 1:26 AM, David Mann <dmann...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 20, 2014, at 10:45 pm, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:
>
>> My soldering iron has 2 settings:
>>
>> 1. Oh
>> 2. Fuck
>
> Someone I worked with a long time ago once picked up the wrong end of a
> soldering iron.  Not sure if it had a 700F or 900F tip attached but those two
> words would have come to mind very quickly.

During my many years as a hardware guy I found that that's an
occupational hazard. Soldering iron burns and scars are the tech
badges of honour. At least once I drove the 700 degree sharp pointy
end of the iron into my hand. I have no idea how I managed that but
it's indescribable. Way beyond Oh Fuck.

--
-bmw