On 21/06/2014 11:19 PM, David Mann wrote:
On Jun 22, 2014, at 1:37 am, Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

During my many years as a hardware guy I found that that's an
occupational hazard. Soldering iron burns and scars are the tech
badges of honour. At least once I drove the 700 degree sharp pointy
end of the iron into my hand. I have no idea how I managed that but
it's indescribable. Way beyond Oh Fuck.

Oh yes, I've burnt myself with soldering irons innumerable times.  Just not
badly... yet :)

It must be some sort of rite of passage. Today I noticed a small blister on my finger from the soldering I did.