Well those the first two reviews are enough to give me pause about the Tokina

Not really sharp at any aperture

followed by a glowing review, bodes ill for extreme sample variation. It's not in production and you'd be buying used in any case so the try and return until you get a good copy is problematic.

The Tamron seems to suffer from thee same extreme sample variation and it's getting progressively more difficult to find adaptall K mount adapters, let alone KA adapters the latter alone can end up costing more than a good lens.