Aaron,

Thanks for the tips.  I just talked to my lab and they said that they
use Kodak HC110 Dilution B for developer.  Have you heard of any
problems with this and the Delta 3200?  They said they have done some
rolls and it seemed just fine.

Also, what speed would you rate it at for a starting point, assuming
the lab was not going to do any special processing?

Thanks,

Bruce Dayton