On the other hand, I've had good luck using both developers with Delta
3200, although my experience with that film is limited. Here's a shot
exposed at 1600 and developed in T-Max as though it was exposed at 3200:
http://home.earthlink.net/~pnstenquist/_uimages/amyl2.jpg
The shot I posted yesterday was developed in D-76