Correct but it can also case inaccurate mettering dependent on the
metering/finder lens array/Fresnel plus of course it runs out of steam
early as the light falling on it diminished as the aperture is stopped
down, so the sensitivity of the system becomes compromised leading to
metering errors.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours