Jerry,
I meant, "To see the LCD in monochrome, must you shoot in monochrome? Or can you tell
the camera, "I want to capture all the color but please show me the scene in black and
white as I prepare to shoot it."

On some early camcorders, the videotape recorded color but the display was a black and
white CRT.

Jerry wrote: I don't understand the second question.
> Hmmm. In a digital camera, can you make the LCD display in grayscale? If
> so, must you capture a monochrome image to do so?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]