I've had it do the mirror flap a couple of times and it's completely
locked up around three times but neither problem since the last FW
update. It also mysteriously trashed the FAT on a couple of SD cards
that worked perfectly before in other gear and since in the K3. I'm
just shy of 75k shutter count on my K3

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours