That's a good point. Putting a set of drives in a safety deposit box would solve two problems - it would provide an archive copy of my library and also prevent me from having a bunch of drives sitting around doing nothing....

I actually have an arrangement with a local PC store that does offsite backups for businesse, and a copy of the library resides on their servers. I have FTP access but given the amount of data involved I usually just bring a spare copy of the drives to them a few times a year to have them archived.

Mark