Mark,
Aah, sorry, I hadn't gotten that part.
Thanks for clarifying that.

I don't know what your requirements, but you might consider you might consider a NAS (network-attached storage) solution.
From a good friend of my, who is a sysadmin and has used Synology a lot, I
hear good recommendation for their devices.
If you are actually looking for a 2-drive station,
here are 2-drive version you might consider: DS214 or DS214+:
https://www.synology.com/en-us/products/DS214+#spec
https://www.synology.com/en-us/products/DS214#spec
or DS213air:
https://www.synology.com/en-us/products/DS213air#spec

You can have those 2 drives configured as RAID-1, if you wish, - to
have the redundancy.
And you can attach your existing HDDs (assuming the correct connectivity, - see the specs)

Or, you can buy a 4-disk device (such as 412+), and have all your four
disks in one enclosure.
And as far as I know in (at least some) Synology devices you can mix different HDD sizes.

My apology if this is far beyond what you wanted to hear.

Igor