Thanks, Igor - that's very helpful. I was thinking of something like the New Technology - Voyager S3 docking station. The only drawback to getting a couple of those is that I would need to extract at least a couple drives from their existing USB enclosures. Probably not a hard thing to do but I'm always reluctant to destroy something that is perfectly functional. So, I will probably go with a couple drives in enclosures.

Thanks -  Mark