> On Oct 27, 2014, at 12:24 AM, Bipin Gupta <bip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> a) You buy an enclosure i) with WiFi connectivity which allows you to
> save your files/photos over your Home Network w/o any wires; or ii)
> with the old fashioned manual USB 3.0 connectivity - not very
> convenient as you need wires.

Do you know of any enclosures or drives—preferably with swappable drives—with
wifi connectivity? WD has the My Cloud, whose drives are not swappable, and the
My Book Duo, which has swappable drives but lacks wifi connectivity.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"You keep on learning and learning, and pretty soon
you learn something no one has learned before."

- Richard Feynman