I'm trying out an experiment at the moment with OneDrive, after mentioning it
in a previous reply.

You can keep your LR library on the local drive and put a symbolic link to it
in the OneDrive folder, and OneDrive synchronises it online. The advantage of
keeping the working library on the hard disk is of course access speed, but the
whole thing is backed up offsite automatically.

I started this on Sunday and it is still synchronising, but I have much less
data than you.