Eric,

As I wrote in response to the original message/thread from Mark C.,
I see great responses about Synology products.
It looks like some of them have a built-in Wi-fi capabilities
e.g. this one:
https://www.synology.com/en-global/products/DS213air

And others - can use Wi-Fi "dongles" from a large list:
https://www.synology.com/en-us/knowledgebase/faq/427

I am not sure what you mean by "swappable". It could mean at least two different things: hot-swappable, or those where you can remove HDDs without disassembling the enclosure. You can check Synology "Products" page for all their products to see which one fits your needs (and your tab).

HTH,

Igor

 Eric Weir Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:34:37 -0700