Eric -

The cloud backup services sound like a great deal, but unless you have
an extremely fast internet connection they aren't very practical.
Your initial upload of a terrabyte of data could take weeks.  The
limitation is usually the upload speed provided by your ISP.  The
upload speed is usually a fraction of the the advertised download
speed.

gs
George Sinos
www.GeorgesPhotos.net