On 12/19/2014 11:24 PM, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

Thinking about 2014 on PDML, I realized that haven't seen as many
"Mark!"s as in any of the previous ones.
I also saw much fewer puns this year.

Do you think my observation is correct?

If so, I wonder if it is a sign of the time: there are seemingly fewer
discussions here. Most posts are PESOs. I am guessing that people are
getting more e-interaction via facebook, twitter, and other social
networks, and as a result PDML is getting less focus.
... and there is almost no new blood, especially young one...

What do others think?

Igor

P.S.
While writing this message I came up with this sentence:
If vans vanish, will puns punish?

If tin whistles are made out of tin, what do they make foghorns out of?

I've seen fewer "Mark!"s this year as well. I hope it won't make Mark's
job compiling the list any more difficult.

I don't do facebook, twitter et al myself. I'll get around to them right
after I switch my workflow completely over to Lightroom CC.

I do have a Google+, but I've only looked at it twice, maybe three times
in 2014. If I could figure out how to make it a completely blank page,
I'd do so.