Igor PDML-StR wrote:

>What do others think?

Traffic seems to be declining and though I don't know for certain I
suspect membership is down. People used to find the PDML via Pentax's
web site, which is obviously no longer the case now. I'm not sure how
anyone would discover the PDML these days.

Perhaps a little discreet promotion might be in order? I've recently
started contributing to the Ricoh discussion forum (at their request)
and I've put the PDML signup link in my sig. Perhaps that will draw an
interesting new character or two.

Anyone have suggestions as to how we might increase awareness of the
PDML?

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com