Paul Stenquist wrote:

> All of the prints for this article were scanned on my Epson V500. And
> it’s not even the top of the Epson line. Epson flatbeds are excellent.
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79914167/That%20Kid%20From%20Chicag
> o.pdf

Great article too, I love the 66/67 Charger in particular.

Can the Epson deal with underexposed negatives or transparencies? I have a
number I took in the late '70s (just before I bought my first Pentax) that have
the detail there, but you need to compensate to bring the detail out. I
expected to convert them to a digital image with a DSLR, simply because I could
play about with exposure etc. I'd like to do as much as possible in
camera/scanner before post-processing.

Malcolm