Also via Asahi Man at DPReview:

"Like I told month ago,with good luck we will also see the SLR body.
This lens and the fullframe body are to see in internal Pentax papers
for the Pentax office's.
Press release is in outbox.
This year we could get 3 till 4 lenses,next time altogether
approximately 6 or 8 lenses.
Till end of 2016.
Best regards and good night"

He has been a very reliable and credible 'reporter' in the past.
It is only a matter of time now. Specs on the body should be leaked soon.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.