On 2/8/2015 2:42 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Which produces better photos and print quality, 35 mm film cameras or
35 mm DSLR cameras?

I believe DSLR's produce better photos & print quality for the simple
reason you know on site, via the histogram, whether you have obtained
the optimum exposure for a given situation - no more waiting till after
development of the film to find out if you got it right. No such
mechanism exists for film.

Not entirely true. You can still get Polaroid film.