I don't think it's all shit, however when art is defined as anything the artist says it is, than everything and nothing is art. I found it appalling that a 12x12 room filled a foot deep with Pennsylvania loam was art, about 20 years ago. It was valued at about a Million Dollars. You could visit it at a New York Gallery, only to peer at it through an open door. It wasn't even a good concept, but it got glowing reviews in the New York Times, and mentioned in the Smithsonian Magazine among other places. The word Art has ceased to have nay meaning, but if you can get someone to buy it there's a good living in it, for the Gallery owner if not the "Artist".