Frank - I went with a few U.K. and Australian colleagues to the game last
Tuesday. First night the dome was open, seats along the left field line with
a great view of the Tower, several of the many BoSox home runs landed near
us to the delight of my friends who had never seen a baseball game before. I
think they got it confused with American Football and thought that 14-2 was
a normal score.

Anyway, on the way in, I had to empty everything out of the small detachable
knapsack from my Lowepro bag. So I am carrying my 645 with 150mm mounted,
35mm lens in one coat pocket, 75mm in the other, and they didn't care about
any of it. They just wanted to be sure that I left the sack at the storage
area. I wonder what the reaction would have been if I had worn the
fanny-pack portion of the Lowepro setup. My sense is that that would have
been ok.

Stan