I just did quick scans of some of my Toronto photos. Including shots of
three of the four PDMLers I met. Brendan managed to avoid being in most
photos . . .

Go to <http://homepage.mac.com/smh645/> and look in the Toron'o folder. {A
native told me that the second "t" in Toron'o is not pronounced.} There are
two (very large) shots there of the baseball game I went to. Frank claims he
was "... first base line, about 1/2 way between the plate and first, maybe
25  or 30 rows up . . ."  Can you spot him? Frank, can you see where you are
in either shot?

Stan