Am I wrong or I have really seen that the Tokina 17mm is the same
lens as the (late) Sigma 18mm f/3.5 and the Spiratone 18mm f/3.5.  I
have this last lens (Pluracoat multicoated) in PK mounts, very sturdy
metal construction indeed.  It looks identical to the Tokina sold by
B & H.  I have not tried it though.

Andre