Thanks Dave.  I almost got the lens (18mm 3.5) from their site, but a
Japanese buyer had ordered the lens a bit before me.  Good luck to
him.

A few months ago, I was also supposed to get this lens from the
personnal stock of a mainstreet seller, but he decided to sell all
his Pentax gear at once to a user friend.

Patience...  And fund raising...  The one at Henry's was cheap.  And
their 8+ rating means Exc+.

Personnally, for such expensive lenses, I prefer to find them in exc-
condition to get the right price.  I could even live with small
coating marks.  This is how I found a K 28mm f2 at 200 canadian $.

Any good used spots in Alberta ?

Andre