Shel,

It is not an AT_X lens.  It is called SL-17.
Here is the fluff line:
Superwide: (103 degree) Sees more than the human eye. Sophisticated:
When you need a vast depth-of-field for special effects, or get a
perfect view of a land or city-scape, it's a cinch with this lens.
Technical Achievement: Minimum distortion without sacrificing
definition or color balance

Here are the specs:
Optical Construction 11 Elements / 9 Groups
Diagonal Angle of View 103°40'
Closest Focus Distance from Film Plane 0.25m (0.82ft)
Aperture Range f/3.5-f/16
Filter Size 67mm
Diameter 70mm (2.7")
Length 49.2mm (1.9")
Weight 305g (10.7oz)
Lens Hood RH722

I have owned this lens before.  It is quite decent considering it's
price.  It is available new.  It has no A setting.  I have found it to
be too soft wide open, but stopped down a bit, it does quite well.  It
is solidly built like you would expect with a Tokina.

If I had a need, I would consider buying one again.

HTH,

Bruce