On Mar 23, 2015, at 8:35 am, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That isn't to say that I think the new MacBook is a great idea (for
> me, at least). Any device that doesn't have replaceable batteries is
> being made to be disposable.

AFAIK, in Apple's case at least, the battery is replaceable... just not
user-replaceable.

The nice thing is that I can still buy a new battery for my 2008 MacBook Pro
(which is user-replaceable).  Unlike my cell Sony Ericsson cellphone of about
the same age, so I guess that's considered disposable regardless.

Cheers,
Dave