You got great value for your "2 cents" Ann.
I do keep both stitching (and stacking) in mind for some day...maybe.(?)

Jack (A cropper)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 7:48:07 AM
Subject: Re: April PUG - Panorama - Now Up

And yet your favorite (and one of mine) is _not_ a true panorama
according to your definition - David mentioned this in one of his
posts.. :-)

The thing is some of us don't shoot panoramas or care about stitching
to get that extra wide view but do care about supporting the PUG...
OTOH now and then I have taken a photo that needed cropping top and
bottom to make a better composition... the only way anyone would know it
isn't a pan is if they knew what equipment I was using to get it, right?

just 2 cents
ann