I have had Canada customs here open a few large
packages
( background stand, big car parts ) but normally it's
just open the
box peek insie and tape it back up, they do put a
yellow (
orangish ) inspected by customs sticker on the box if
they do open it.
If the box has such a sticker it would say alot.

--- frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~distudio/publications.html