> On Jun 10, 2015, at 1:37 PM, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> [2] Not really, although you can set the images as private so no one else can
> see them.

This suggests another question about Flickr as backup, though I’m leaning away
from using it as such: Can you upload RAW/DNG files to Flickr? If not it would
really be worthless as backup.

And still another: Utility as backup is also a function of the volume and speed
of downloading. E.g., could you download a folder of 300 RAW files?

And another: What about the organizational capabilities? Could you have a
folder of folders of large numbers of files?

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"Our world is a human world."